Management Systems Consulting, Inc.
Central Florida USA
Direct: 1.407.680.3914~ Office: 1.800.856.3193 ~ Fax: 1.888.243.1843
Multi-National, Global Experiences
• Electronic Business Flow Management & Electronic Transaction Flow Analysis
• International Import/Export business process integration
• Computer Resource Management Review & Analytical Assessment
• Enterprise Resource Planning Conversion & Implementation
• Financial Cash Management, Concentration and Funds Transfer
• EDI and eCommerce Integration – Business to Business Process Management
• Manufacturing Systems Conversion, Integration & Deployment
• Retail & Merchandising Systems with Integrated Manufacturing
• Healthcare Systems Consolidation and Regulatory Transaction Compliance Implementation
• Information Technology Internal Controls, Procedures & Methodology
• Internal Audit and Financial Systems – Information Technology SOX Compliance
• Publically Traded Company Defensive SOX Remediation & Practices
Related Application Expertise
Related Technical Expertise
Order to Cash
Procure to Pay
Commercial Banking & Finance
Distribution & Shipping
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical
Healthcare - HIPAA
Electronic Business Flow Management (EBFM)
Electronic Transaction Flow Management (ETFM)
Computer Resource Management (CRMR)
EDI – ANSI, EDIFACT, HIPAA X12N, etc.
JD Edwards (World 7 & 9, OneWorld, E1)
Other ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle, ect.)
Documentation & Procedures
Midrange - iSeries
Client Server (Fat/Thin)
HTML/XML Assembler, PL/I, Cobol, RPG, Fortran, C
Computer Resource Management
Internal Controls – IT Audit
BS University of Houston
Certified Data Processor (CDP)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Recent Project Summary
Hunt Refining Company – Tuscaloosa, Alabama – Petrochemical Refining and Products
Implemented and automated the Procure to Pay Purchasing Department EDI integration with key suppliers for a Mid-South Refinery. Designed electronic commerce (EDI) transaction specification, standards and business processing procedures. Worked directly with suppliers to coordinate and test full purchase functionality for blanket ordering, stock and non-stock items controlled by the JD Edwards ERP system.
WireCo WorldGroup, Inc. - Kansas City, Missouri - Manufacturing & Distribution
JD Edwards 8.12 integration remediation. Coordinate business process enhancements across all business units. Revise and implement new business practices to deal with newly installed JD Edwards ERP system. Plan integration process and electronic transaction processing for Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and banking/financial integration.
RPM Consolidated Services, Inc. - Santa Fe Springs, CA. – Logistics & Distribution
Managed the establishment of EDI Services for a West Coast transportation company; establishing EDI operations with both in-house (Boomi) and outsourced transaction management companies.
Optimal – Translation & Transportation – Lake Mary FL. – Translation & Transportation
Conducted a Computer Resource Management Review (CRMR) for a national translation & transportation company.
Source Interlink – Bonita Springs FL. – Media Distribution
Project Manager and coordinator for major corporate system integration efforts for a large media distribution company. Trained project managers on techniques and approaches to organization and functional representation of project efforts.
Simmons Bedding Company – Atlanta GA. – Bedding Manufacturer
Coordinate and manage the conversion of EDI resources and Order to Cash processing from a JD Edwards World to Oracle Enterprise One ERP system.